South Florida Hospital News
Saturday November 17, 2018

test 2

November 2018 - Volume 15 - Issue 5




Medical Call Center Expands Operations; Adds 150 Jobs in Linthicum Heights, MD

Call 4 Health, the nation’s leading medical call center and nurse triage service, has announced immediate plans for a significant expansion of its Maryland operations facility, located in Linthicum Heights. The company, headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, also recently opened a third call center in Spring Hill, Tennessee.

“With the demand for medical call center services skyrocketing in recent years, our expansion in Maryland will greatly help us manage a dramatically increased call volume,” said Joseph Pores, CEO of Call 4 Health. “We’re receiving calls every day from potential clients, and we’re very excited to be able to offer our proprietary, innovative technology to even more hospitals and medical centers around the country.”

The expansion, which will be completed in September 2018, includes the procurement of additional space at its current location, transforming the center into a state-of-the-art 6,000 sq.ft. facility.  Call 4 Health will also add an additional 150 call center agents and triage nurses to its Maryland team. 
Call 4 Health currently processes up to 33,000 calls daily for nearly 1,800 clients. The company serves clients nationwide in almost every state, with 80 percent of clients being hospitals and healthcare systems, and the remaining 20 percent in homecare, hospice and pharmaceuticals.
With the expansion of the Linthicum Heights facility, Call 4 Health expects to increase its daily call volume over time to 50,000, and client base to 2,000. The company recently announced it now employs more than 500 call center agents, triage nurses and administrative staff amongst its three U.S. locations
For more information, please visit
Share |